While is debatable if this is indeed Sci-Fi, in a way it is.
This re-imagination of ‘Sherlock’ brings Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson to the 21st century.
Mark Gatiss and Steven Moffat, who has done something similar before with ‘Jekyll‘, manage to create an intriguing result. The charm and the things that are necessary for a Sherlock Holmes to feel right are there, still it is very different and very fresh.
They text, they blog, they use mobile phones and still they are Holmes and Watson and they solve crimes in a way that is typical for Sherlock Holmes.
I have watched the BBC region 2 DVD release (contains all 3 episodes and some bonus material)
- My Personal Guide – How to migrate to a new iPhone 4S – even if you have a new PC and no iTunes backup
- Game of the Week / Impressions: Fruit Ninja Kinect
- Anniversary: One Year of Martin’sSciFi Blog
- We’ve come a long way: Star Trek’s 45th anniversary
- RIP Palm – One Down One More To Go?
- App of the Week / Game of the Week: Mega Mall Story
- Three Updates: TWiT Photo & alternative iOS Browsers
- App of the Week: Zite